For our client in Oslo we are looking for a (Senior) front end developer that is curious, open to “play”, someone to join beginning of 2022 who likes new challenges and possess a strong willingness to act as problem solvers. If this sounds like you please read further:
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in Norway and has expanded internationally to London, New York, and Copenhagen. Their graph platform enables companies to map dependencies across strategic objectives, projects, applications, processes, and people, allowing them to assess the impact of change and make better and faster decisions.
The company is growing rapidly, and they’re now looking for candidates to help scale their engineering team.
The engineering team is a tight-knit group of highly skilled people who like solving challenging problems, value rapid feedback, continuous delivery, and automation of repetitive tasks. They maintain a high iteration speed through a focus on code quality and incremental change, not artificial deadlines. They believe working closely together and supporting each other is important if they are to achieve a common goal.
You’ll be part of a high growth and innovative company with international ambitions and you’ll be an integral part of the engineering team. This means both greenfield feature development, maintaining existing functionality, wrangling with old code, solving bugs, working on performance and focusing on continuous quality improvement. There’s also the possibility of helping on cloud infrastructure, automation and developer tooling if you want.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject is always good but it’s not a prerequisite.
- Good knowledge of web technologies and a passion for building beautiful web apps with stellar user experience.
- Motivated, driven and quality focused
- Learning and sharing mindset, wanting to learn new things and being open and sharing your knowledge
- Proactive, take ownership and have the grit to follow through continuous change
- Good English skills, as the work language at our customer is English
Depending on the candidate and the needs of the candidate, a relocation package can be negotiated. Although the idea is to have you to move to Oslo, where the headquarters are, it is also possible that you start by working remotely with frequent flights to Oslo. When moving to Oslo you will get help of the HR department to find a leasing in the city.
Use the form below to submit your application.